You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Friday 11 November 2011

SHoes that kiCk and Kill ( Ladies !)

I love shoes, heeled shoes that look sexy on me and I have pairs which I can't wear. That agonising walk on the cobbled path in college green made me decide not to wear them for the time being.Well, it's because I'd be comfortably warm wearing a pair of boots or my UGG-ly pair.




This morning, I came across these photos of  'The Weirdest Shoes'. Indeed they are weird!
One by one I assess each pair with what I think of when I see them.
Will the ladies dare slip into a pair?



Dr. Scholl didn't go wrong with footcare. 




Paleontologist Cinderella 



Dr. Scholl, this needs your attention!



This can go with a mask



Avril Lavin has got fangs!



This probably came from an Alabaster shop in Greece



Oops! Gulliver just stepped on Liliput's safari



Wardrobe Overhaul for the Black Widow



CHuck Taylor Jeggings!


Mole does it



Paris Hilton's Chihuahua



Scabbed Shoes



Stepped on Frozen Gum?













Devils Hooves



This pair I call SLIP-PERS!



Fabulous Porcupine! I wonder if this is 'licensed'...

1 comment:

  1. other I'm often to running a blog and i actually appreciate your content. Our site The article has actually peaks my interest. over at this website I am going to bookmark your website and preserve checking for new information. over here

    ReplyDelete