You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Sunday 23 October 2011

Change of plan!

I spent the whole weekend with a pang of jealousy! What I wanted to do was hop on a plane and join my family in celebrating my cousin's wedding. Marvelous, apart from the bad dreams that I had for two successive morning, Argghh!
Every girl has her dream wedding. I thought I've outgrown that as I am "mature" enough to understand the economic crisis (recession) blah!
But then, it all dawned that I want a nice wedding! A wedding, where I'd look as dainty as a princess, with my whole family. But not the approximate 400 around. 
How much? 10,000 euros by Philippines standards. 
At lunchtime, my fiancé asked me why I look glum.
"Yes, yes I am. I'm jealous, I am homesick, and I want to join the fun with my crazy family. "
He said, I'll have mine soon. :)

I will! And I am going to wear a dress. 



1 comment:

  1. Amazing! So funny, so interesting and really good written...if you go on this way I think that your blog could become my favourite one...
    Reading this post I was thinking about the "wedding nightmare" that every girl is supposed to have...for me getting married is something just too far to think about, but it made me think so much, trying to imagine what kind of "wedding nightmares" todays girls and women would have...
    I think that at the end everybody dreams about the "perfect wedding" and I could recognize it in your sentence "I'm going to wear a dress", so what do you think about other bride's "wedding nightmares"? What would be my one in the future?
    Don't be homesick! I miss my italian crazy family too!

    ReplyDelete