You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Monday 24 October 2011

GPS-needs a more interactive voice!

What TOMTOM didn't come up with:


We went for a drive to the mall yesterday. I was sitting in front and "I will never be able to drive here."
The roundabouts just confuse me. At home, I am a traffic violator and can be categorised as one of "them crazy drivers!"
So, my partner and I always have this challenge of taking a different route and trying to see where it takes us. But not without a GPS to be safe and in case we will end up really lost.
"Light bulb!" An idea came into my head.
How about a new range of voice options for the Tomtom?
A child's voice, a girlfriends voice and a nagging wife's banter. Heavy!


Imagine yourself driving and instead of hearing the usual "after 400 meters turn left and cross the roundabout, second exit, you'll hear your child's voice.


Just an example:


Karate kid says,


This is not the way to the mall! Turn around when possible!  


How about a girlfriend or a boyfriends voice?
200 meters and you will be at your destination. Duffy's Pub :)


WAIT....HEAR THE WIFE SAY IT


Where are you going? You are driving too fast! Over-speeding!


You are 10 minutes late, you're just a hundred meters from the house! You should have reached your destination.


I see you looking at her. What are you doing? I don't care if she's crossing the street!


Slow down! ( loud)


Serves someone right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment