You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Friday 14 October 2011

A Morning With Madonna

Having a sandwich and reading my printed notes for tomorrows tutorials was kind of blaaahh... specially on a grey day.I was inside Arthur's Restaurant to make use of my free time; with music playing in the background I was just humming along and fighting for my attention not to be taken away from what I was reading, or am I just trying too hard? 
"If I run away, I'd never have the strength to go very far."  I had to stop what I was doing and sang along with Madonna. Madonna! When was the last time I heard or have listened to her songs on the radio or watch her music videos? I loved Madonna in "my time." All the music in her albums (not when she started practising Kaballah), I know by heart and can sing without the lyrics. 
Time passed and I have to go to my class...oh well...
I got out of the restaurant with a huge grin on my face.
Thumbs up to Arthur's Restaurant! I had a blithesome morning singing with Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment