You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Friday 14 October 2011

My Little Big Planet From A- Zeyyyy

As it is October, I am in a nostalgic mood. It's been 5 years since my first trip out of my country.
Now I want to start something worth writing. This is about my travels to different places all of the world.


October 2006


HONGKONG- East Meets West


It was interesting to be in a place where people from a different culture. The Chinese in Hongkong have so much influence from the Westerners. The moment I set foot, I smell  modernisation mixed with tradition. Hongkong was once under the British colony, and that has impacted on their culture. Anybody who goes there will visibly witness the industrialisation the country went through. The whole place is an entertainment center. I was in a bit of a luck as I stayed in a hotel right across Hongkong Central. The panoramic view was magnificent at night.The city lights in Kowloon is also fun to look at. I was walking around in the evening wide eyed and ecstatic in the rush. Weekends in HK Central is entertaining. The whole park is filled with mostly Filipinos because aturday is a big get together day for them. 
There are wonderful spots to see in HK when you want to go explore the place. There's Victoria's Peak, Ocean Park and of course Disneyland HK is always in one's itinerary.
 The one thing I enjoyed most during my stay there was the nightly craic and love love love the shopping!
Haggle, haggle. That's what most people do.
If I'd have the time, I'd go back and revisit Hongkong.

No comments:

Post a Comment