You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Friday 21 October 2011

News, news, and news...

From the arrest of Bella Ruby Santos, Family Massacre in Cebu Phils. and "QADDAFI'S DEATH"

I have been reading articles about Qaddafi/ Gaddafi Dead. A grand revelry for the rebels and the Libyan it is. I'm not Libyan and do I care much? No, just a little bit. My inquisitiveness drove me to watch video footages of Qaddafi's capture. In the videos, Seeing his physical state, I saw "just a man", not a dictator. A father, a grandfather to his offsprings and grandkids. A once leader, but then a victim of his own greed for power. If you think of that side of him, you'll feel compassion and say it's not fair to have the clip streamed. It's not something his loyalists will celebrate. Even more his family. But, I do understand that it's the work of the media to let the people know that his death is not staged; and give proof especially to those who are victims of the political staunch in Libya. Tyrants have similar patterns of dying. They die the same way.


It is not the end. Qaddafi's death could be a presage to civil war.
The big question is...
Who takes over? With what happened in the last months, who will gain control? Who want's to be in control?
Demobilisation will be a task too difficult as there has been prevalent arms proliferation.


- Who is Bella Ruby Santos?
I say she is a FATHER MOCKER. Why?
She had an arrest warrant but eluded the authorities of Cebu City, and strolled the country merry-making, enjoying the agony of the victimised family.
In the early days of the investigation of the crime, she spat out words right in front of prosecutors, members of the media and most painful of all to the murdered girls father. "It's karma that your daughter's dead!"
Her behaviour right in front of these people won't save her and didn't make her look good even if they may have wrongfully picked her out as a suspect.
She thinks she is someone whose money can buy people.
Maybe she's innocent, but she mocked the LAW.


-Family Massacre in Cebu
Residents in Talisay City, Cebu are still in shock about what happened to a whole family.
Son of a gun ( R.I.P.). The father killed 3 of his children, his wife, and a househelp.
Only one child was spared; his youngest daughter. Poor girl, it is unfair for her to be left in an unexplainable realm.
In truthfulness, I don't want to elaborate on this story. It's sad and scary.
One thing I've learned though, with the father turning the gun on himself after shooting everyone, it's suicide. What type?
Emile Durkheim has the theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment