You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

TSainə

Okay, this is the next destination. From Macau, we cross the border of Macau and Zhuhai and then you are in the world's most populated country. All you have to do is "buy"a visa anywhere in Macau or Hongkong to go there. I have spent 3 months in China, hopping from one city to another. Do you know that they have their own version of Hawaii there? That's Sanya, in the Hainan province. I lived the life of a rockstar, singer,performer or whatever I may call myself that time. The Golden Palm Resort is one of the nicest hotels to work for. Food was good, staff are friendly and easy sets. The guests weren't just Chinese, there were several Europeans and Americans as well.
I remember those Russian couples who offered me a drink. OMG! Can you just imagine having a glass full ( not a shot) of Stolinchnaya? I went bananas that night and so did they. I wasn't able to go back on stage because I was too inebriated to hold a tune.
Roaming the streets in China specially in the evening is impelling. The night markets and food stalls that go alive on the streets is such a sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment