You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Friday 28 October 2011

ENGLISH FIXATION




Michelle to Tim:  See the brighter side.If u won't lose it, that's good. If u will, it could be a blessing in disguise. Don't worry so much. It's all written on the palm of your hand.

Tim to Michelle: There is just some ball point pen ink and tomato sauce from lunch there,but I'll keep looking

Michelle: Are u talking to me? If u are, yes u have to keep looking. But, what has a pen have to do with tomato sauce? Haha. That's the first time I heard of that idiomatic expression. It's a simile.
Oh it sounds more like a metaphor...It's not a simile. Cheer up love!

Tim: You said it was on the palm of my hand and I said all I could see was some ink from a pen and tomato sauce...So much for my joke.

Michelle: And I took it seriously! Silly! I even looked for it in the glossary of British and English words...Jesus Christ!



Suggestion....Have a software for mobile phones that would say you're not reading right. 

A pen is a pen. Tomato sauce come from tomatoes.
If you see the stains on your palm; You may have held the pen the incorrect way. And, for tomato sauce it's either you had stew or pasta for lunch.


"It is the mind that complicates the situation."




-Michelle M.


THis shirt says:

I AM DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOU'RE GRAMMAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment