You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Saturday 29 October 2011

Mother, mother bends the rules!

How's that?
I was exchanging text messages with my mom and she said something that my son's girlfriend seems to be a good influence on him. Then she went on saying her heart goes out to the girl coz just like me and my kids, her parents are separated. She said she wants to "adopt' her. I've nothing against the kid. It's just that it will accelerate grandparenthood for me. Well, I'm being pessimistic.
It makes me feel awkward.


I am a cool mom but I can be tough with critical situations. Like, seeing your kids already grown and the horrifying thought of them getting into relationships! Oh no!!!
The reality here is even if I want to have some control over the situation , I can't do so much since  I am far away from home. My ever loving mother is there for them most of the time and is making things easier. My bickering is uninvited.
Jerry, my 16 year old son removed me as a friend on Facebook because he is so afraid that I'd post an upbraiding message for him, and my daughter did that too.
No, I don't do that. I love them and I want the best for them....
Honest!
 Siblings

 My "siblings"not offsprings...
Unica hija
She's wearing the dress I've never worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment