You're Welcome and Thank YOu!

Hello everyone!

The ‘age defying’ blogs on this page, are about random things and thoughts that come into my head. They are the things that turn the ‘light bulb’ inside the text bubble. I’ll take you to my silly to serious world of weird looking shoes, jealousy rant on things, current events, motherhood, children, crazy family and a lot more. You may find some of my posts ‘kooky’, and you might find me as one. But, life is too short to be so serious. So, I am sharing you these posts, which I think you may enjoy.

Just go ahead. It’s time to destroy some game!

Minions assemble!

Saturday 15 October 2011

I Am Taking You To Macau

The Oyster Mirror
During my stay in Hongkong, I hopped on a ferry to Macau. I was there when the Wynn Hotel was inaugurated. Venitian and The Sands were still under construction by then. Macau is best known as the Las Vegas of Asia. Gambling is big in the island and plays a significant role in its economy.
The Ruins of Saint Paul is a sight to see. When in Macau, first thing you will notice are the signs which tells direction in Chinese and Portuguese vernaculars. Both languages is Macau's official language as it was once under the Portuguese settlement.
Most of the old edifices in Macau are of portuguese design. As you walk the streets you'd clearly be able to distinguish European architecture.
I would say that a day of treading the cobbled pathways in Macau is worth the money and a fantastic thing to do if you want to feel like you are in Portugal or in a European realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment